This Week’s Theme: Enthusiasm
Fanaticism. Excitement. Zeal. Fervor.
Fun – enthusiastic – words.
Words that are all about energy.
And whether you’re wilting under the intensity of another heat wave or ramping up for the insanity of back to school, we figured that you could use some enthusiasm.
Some things that we’d like to discuss with you this week:
- What’s your get-out-of-bed energy source – what winds your clock after that alarm clock goes off?
- Where do you turn when “that 2:30 feeling” leaves you reeling?
- Nature or nurture: is enthusiasm part of your genetic code – or can it be taught/learned?
- How important is the idea of enthusiasm to our industry?
- And how important is an “off switch” – or is that even necessary?
Our Tuesday #awscchat *On Enthusiasm* will tackle some of those topics, and we’ll infuse Wisdom + Wisdom Wednesday (#awscw3) with as much enthusiasm as you can stand.
If you’d like to assert your affinity for all things enthusiasm, please reach out to us. And if this topic gives you a creative buzz that leaves you sprinting toward contributing on a deeper level, then take a peek at this page and take a moment to fill out this short form.
Just make sure you’re ready to crank!
- by AWSC
- posted at 11:14 am
- August 6, 2012