Be the most important social destination for Advertising and Communications people at every level around the world.
Because there are millions of amazing stories to tell about the industry and the talented folk who have chosen to be part of it all.
What drives us, though, are maxims. And we like to be public about our intentions, so that everyone knows what we believe in. These are the maxims we share with our contributors, but we’re pleased to give you a peek behind the curtain.
If we’re ever off on any of these, call us on it.
- Be honest, even if it means saying something uncomfortable, weird or both.
- Do everything and anything to represent the industry and its people well.
- Never hide. Be transparent.
- Celebrate the margins and the fringe. Look left, right, up and down – not just in front.
- Personalize every experience and interaction as much as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to challenge – but a minty-fresh, sunny-side-up view is our thing.
- Give people the chance to thrive at every turn.
- Our success grows with ideas we haven’t even thought of yet.
- Experiment, take chances, fail, succeed – and everywhere in between.
- Honor our social friends. They are taking the time to hang out with us and deserve the best.
- Likability is to be earned. It’s not an entitlement. Nor is it a given.
- We may be professionals – or soon-to-be professionals in our industry – but we are people first. Share what you care about most, especially if it is outside of your “day job”.